Health & Wellness Guidance
Are these questions in the forefront of your mind but seem never to get resolved?
- Do you want to be your healthiest self?
- Do you want to reduce your risk factors?
- Do you want to move freer?
- How often do you look in the mirror and wish you could lose weight?
- Do you find yourself feeling depressed around your weight and health?
- Do you stop and start workout programs? Healthier eating habits?
- Do you often find yourself stressed out or anxious?
- Do you have trouble sleeping, falling asleep and getting up in the morning?
- Do you turn to sugar and caffeine to pick you up?
- What about your energy level, are you tired in the middle of the day and falling into bed exhausted?
- Do you want to get into shape for a wedding, an upcoming vacation, class reunion, or maybe to prepare for pregnancy?
- Do you want to reduce your stress and find my joy in life?
That is where a Life Coach can come in! What would it look like if you had someone to turn to and hold you accountable, someone to assist you in making a plan and sticking to it, someone who can help you create success, and achieve the GOAL that always gets put off until the next Monday comes around?
Working with a Life Coach is about building successes in your life. It is about creating lasting change. You will find motivation and inspiration to achieve the goals set forth. You will learn new stress management skills and gain self-confidence in the little things that matter…those little things that add up to the big things in life. You will discover how to put you first! Investing in yourself is getting you back in the driver’s seat and creating lasting change in your health and fitness, as well as other aspects of your life.
Invest in yourself, take the time to work with a Life Coach to live your best life!
Once you are back in the driver’s seat and on your way to achieving the success, you will find that success includes –
- Better sleep – you won’t be so tired during the middle of the day, and you’ll wake up more refreshed and ready to start the day.
- Increased stamina – having more energy will provide you with the ability to play more, to spend quality time with loved ones or to live a more active lifestyle.
- Reduced stress – will provide health benefits.
- Weight loss – an overall benefit of the things listed above can increase the weight loss factor.
- AND – Increased muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility are crucial to an improved quality of life.
Exercise will no longer be something you have to do – you will find enjoyment in movement. It could be walking, running, hiking, cycling, playing recreational sports or before you know it, engaging in some competitive event. The important part is we will find something that will inspire you to be active and lead you to a more active lifestyle, which in turn, will provide you with lasting benefits.
HEALTH: the condition of being sound in body, mind, or spirit. Freedom from physical disease or pain.
H – Happy
E – Exercise
A – Active
L – Love of Self
T – Thriving
H – Habit
WELLNESS – the quality or state of being healthy.
W – Wisdom
E – Energy
L – Love
L – Laughter
N – Nutrition
E – Experience
S – Safety
S – Stability