The Healing Power of Horses – Women’s Equine Gestalt Group
- Weekly Group
- We will Resume in the Spring of 2020
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
- Cost: $20
- Register: 360-904-7867, E-mail, or at Meetup.com
This Meetup is for women who are looking to create a new beginning for themselves. It is an opportunity to join with other women to seek clarity, self-discovery, receive emotional support, and to find healing on many levels. The only thing you need to bring is YOU and your willingness – to be honest, and open with yourself and others.
Will Rogers once said: “The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse.” I would add, “the inside of a horse is good for the soul of all who chose to listen.” I have witnessed their heart-healing power enough times to believe in their power.
Our group will meet at the barn. You will meet my horse Cody, other horses, and myself. There is a meeting room at the barn as well, and sometimes we will utilize that space for specific topics.
Important Notes –
• There is no horse experience required, as you will not be riding a horse.
• If you are fearful of horses, you can remain on the other side of fencing and still participate.
• This meeting is a sacred space. It is meant to be a safe place where you can share and be heard knowing that what you say is not open for others to discuss.
• Bring water, a snack, and a journal if you wish.
• Wear layers, as we will be in a covered outdoor arena.
• Closed toed shoes are required – no matter what the weather.
• Show up and hear what the horses have to say and be open to the experience.
When I first signed up for a wellness workshop with Vonie, I just knew I needed to change some things in my life and hoped it would help me be healthier and more positive. It was a very helpful experience. Vonie was very good about explaining the process and what to expect. Her observations were spot on, and the exercises helped me to understand what I was feeling and why. At the end of the first session, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my chest. I was more relaxed and happier than I had been in a long time. Vonie is a wonderful coach–calm, intuitive and she uses a multifaceted approach to helping clients to understand themselves better. I would definitely recommend her workshop. Sue P. – Vancouver, WA