Healing the Heart
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, I can help.
- Have you survived a heart attack?
- Have you been diagnosed with heart disease?
- Do you have a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or other risk factors that could lead you to a diagnosis of heart disease?
- Maybe you’ve answered “no” to all the previous questions, but you’d like to work on reducing your risk for heart disease.
As your coach, I will:
- Help you discover the barriers holding you back from living a life of health and wellness.
- Help you explore and learn techniques that will reduce the demands of “normal” daily stress.
- Provide you with an understanding of how important it is to remain physically active.
- Support you in your work/life balance.
- Provide family and caregivers with ways to support you in your journey toward a healthier lifestyle.
- AND, much more!
Together we will set a course of action towards the prevention of heart disease or set a foundation for reducing the risk of any further heart events.
HEART – Our circulatory system, a place of love, a place that inspires confidence and trust.
H – Healthy
E – Emotional
A – Active
R – Relaxation
T – Transformation
DISEASE – Something we can strive to avoid. Fight the good fight and reduce the risk for disease through healthy eating, reducing stress, changing negative patterns and by creating a bigger impact in the way we approach our health.
D – Diet
I – Impact
S – Stress
E – Emotional
A – Affect
S – Symptoms / Signs
E – Environment