Healing the Heart
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, I can help.
- Have you survived a heart attack?
- Have you been diagnosed with heart disease?
- Do you have a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or other risk factors that could lead you to a diagnosis of heart disease?
- Maybe you’ve answered “no” to all the previous questions, but you’d like to work on reducing your risk for heart disease.
As your coach, I will:
- Help you discover the barriers holding you back from living a life of health and wellness.
- Help you explore and learn techniques that will reduce the demands of “normal” daily stress.
- Provide you with an understanding of how important it is to remain physically active.
- Support you in your work/life balance.
- Provide family and caregivers with ways to support you in your journey toward a healthier lifestyle.
- AND, much more!
Together we will set a course of action towards the prevention of heart disease or set a foundation for reducing the risk of any further heart events.
HEART – Our circulatory system, a place of love, a place that inspires confidence and trust.
H – Healthy
E – Emotional
A – Active
R – Relaxation
T – Transformation
DISEASE – Something we can strive to avoid. Fight the good fight and reduce the risk for disease through healthy eating, reducing stress, changing negative patterns and by creating a bigger impact in the way we approach our health.
D – Diet
I – Impact
S – Stress
E – Emotional
A – Affect
S – Symptoms / Signs
E – Environment
“Vonie holds space so well for her clients. She is so connected and supportive and her motherly energy makes her client feel really safe. She is quick on the uptake and so sensitive to her client’s needs. Beautiful and flowing piece of work! Confidence definitely showed through.“
Yongkai O. – Singapore
“Your presence is a balm to the soul; calming, grounding and soothing. With clarity and intuition, you allow the client to move from sacred ground to discovery of their own, inner discoveries, all in the presence of warmth, safety, compassion and grace.”
Sharon M. – Alberta Canada
“Vonie’s open welcome nature pulls you in and cradles you while she works with you to find answers. She emanates an organic, earth-mother energy that draws you to her.”
Julie B. – Canada