Why Choose Phone Coaching?
Coaching, whether in person or over the phone, is a focus-based process, so why choose phone coaching?
- Connect with the right coach for YOU.
- Phone coaching sessions can be through video chat via Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype.
- Convenience and immediate access to support – no commute.
- Our sessions are portable. No matter where you are in the country, our connection can happen.
- You can relax in your own space while being coached.
- There is no commuting to and from the coaching session.
- Flexibility in time and day.
- Phone coaching offers a lower price point than in-person coaching sessions making this option more financially accessible.
- If you’ve experienced an Equine-Assisted coaching session, you’ll have an opportunity to continue the immersive work you began.
- Video coaching is an option, as well.
How Phone Coaching Can Support You
How we communicate with ourselves, whether through our thoughts or our spoken words, formulates and supports our beliefs about ourselves. If those beliefs are not in our best interest, a coach can help you to recognize the underlying messages and work towards creating a healthier voice.
Communication is everything, and without it, we don’t feel heard, let alone supported.
If you are stuck in your life and seek transformation, a coach can help you get a plan and execute that plan-making transformation achievable.
Coaching is a partnership! That partnership helps us to get solution-focused. Coaching supports and assists you in the facilitation of change. The coaching/client partnership holds the client accountable, all of which creates a stronger foundation.
Ease of Access – In addition to voice calling or video chat, phone coaching allows you access through text and email.
The results – better decisions, open to new thoughts and ideas, curiosity, healing relationships, mindful communication with yourself and others. Confidence, clarity, and motivation for life’s goals. Create lasting change.
People choose phone coaching for several reasons:
- Some like the convenience and immediate access to support;
- Some appreciate knowing there’s a consistent lifeline to the immersive work they’ve begun;
Moreover, for others, understanding their voice will be heard is a comfort. Some clients have shared that there is an increased acceptance of self, engagement with life, clarity, and focus.
How Phone Coaching Can Support You
My passion is to help you heal your heart and love your life; however, that looks for you. I believe transformation is not only possible but achievable. I want you to go from feeling stuck to moving forward in life. I want you to feel confident in speaking your voice and know that I am listening with no judgment. Phone coaching offers a connection of familiarity. There’s always someone on your side.
Video Coaching As An Option
Besides phone coaching sessions can be through video chat via Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype.
Benefits Of A Remote Life Coach
Convenience: We all live busy lives, and phones sessions ensure a consistent connection. For you, there’s no worry about the commute. There’s an ease of scheduling. You can relax in your own space.
Access: In addition to voice calling or video chat, phone coaching allows you access through text and email. Our sessions are portable. No matter where you are in the country, our connection can happen. Also, phone coaching offers a lower price point making this option more financially accessible.