A Tail of New Beginnings, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website atailofnewbeginnings.com (our “Website”) and our practices for obtaining, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising, the applications on third-party websites also include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Tailofnewbeginnings.com or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified. Possibilities include; name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, secret clues, and financial and credit card information (“personal information”); and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
3. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
(a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. Includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
(b) Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
(c) Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
(d) Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
(e) Your search queries on the Website.
(f) You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
(a) Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
(b) Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
(c) We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See the section “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
(d) The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
(i) Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
(ii) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
(iii) Speed up your searches.
(iv) Recognize you when you return to our Website.
(e) The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(g) Do Not Track. This Website respects your browser’s settings regarding whether or not to set cookies when you visit.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. What are Analytics and how do we use them?
Visitors to our Website use different operating systems and devices. To make your visits as easy as possible with the technology you use, we use Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics. These programs automatically keep track of information like the operating system you use, your IP address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, resources used, pages viewed and activities on our Website and advertisements are seen or clicked on. We also track the total number of users of our Website in an aggregate form to allow us to update and improve it.
The information we collect automatically typically does not include personal information (as defined above), but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The automatic collection of data helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our app according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
To learn more about Google Analytics, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
7. User Contributions
This Website may contain public areas, forums, or features that allow you to provide your User Contributions to be published or displayed or transmitted to other users of this Website. Your User Contributions are posted on this Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. For this reason, we recommend that you do not include any sensitive or personally identifiable information about yourself or others in your User Contributions for these areas of this Website.
8. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Communications with You
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send email messages to you regarding your account, to respond to any emails or other communications you send to us, and/or to advise you of any problems with this Website. In addition, if you are a registered user of this Website, we may use a bulk email service to send messages with information about services and events that we believe you may be interested in receiving. You may opt-out of receiving future newsletters and marketing communications from this Website by following the “unsubscribe” process at the bottom of the promotional email. If you are not a registered user of this Website, we will not send bulk emails to you. Except for email messages that you send to us, we will not monitor or edit the contents of your email, and we will not disclose your emails except as described above. The content of our emails to you may be tailored to your specific interests based on your registration profile information or Website visitor data.
9. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of A Tail of New Beginnings’s assets. Or, as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tail of New Beginnings, our customers or others. Which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
10. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising – Our systems recognize “do not track” signals from your browser. The “help” function of your browser should contain instructions on how to set your browser to not accept new cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising – If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising – If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
(i) We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on the NAI’s website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
11. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
12. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to opt-out of atailofnewbeginnings.com disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time. Please note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosure made for non-marketing purposes.
California law also permits residents of California to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties (if any) to whom we have disclosed personal information for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an e-mail to email@example.com. Requests via telephone or facsimile will not be accepted. The e-mail subject line or mailing envelope and the content of your request must include the phrase “Your California Privacy Rights,” and include your name, e-mail address (if you wish to receive a response via e-mail) or street address, city, state, zip code (if you wish to receive a response via postal mail). Please allow 30 days to receive a response to your inquiry.
14. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to atailofnewbeginnings.com is stored and/or transmitted following industry best practices for protecting sensitive information. This includes the use of firewalls, encryption, logging/monitoring, and layered systems architecture. Any sensitive or confidential information including payment transactions, account numbers, tokens, and passwords will be encrypted at rest and during transit via TLS 1.2.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
By accessing, visiting and/or using this Website, you, the visitor, acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, do not use this Website. atailofnewbeginnings.com reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by posting an updated copy of this Policy on this Website. You will be bound by those changes if you visit this Website after those changes have been posted. The date this Policy was last modified is identified at the beginning of this Policy. Please check this Policy periodically for changes.